ਸਕਾਲਰਸ਼ਿਪ | The Scholarship
The Harbhajan Ranauta Legacy Scholarship is awarded annually to a graduate student pursuing studies relating to the advancement of accessible Mental Health and/or Addiction support services.
Scholarship Award: $1500
To be eligible, candidates should:
- Be a graduate student in Public Health, Social Work, or a related faculty at a recognized Canadian post-secondary institution
- Be of South Asian descent
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be in good academic standing
- Be involved in their community (is an asset)
Required supporting documents:
- Cover letter (maximum 1000 words) describing:
- Your personal, education, and community involvement background
- How your current studies relate to the advancement of Mental Health and/or Addiction support.
- A letter of reference from an instructor or academic/faculty advisor.
- A photocopy of your latest transcript of courses
Submission: Applications for the 2021 Harbhajan Ranauta Legacy Scholarship are now closed. Thank you to all who applied. Applications for the 2022 award will open in January 2022.